Hi,

I'm trying to configure a list of parameters to be passed into a chained
action, but I can't make it work. I've tried the following configuration in
my struts.xml:

<action name="someAction" class="com.examples.SomeAction">
    <interceptor-ref name="basicStack"/>
    <result name="success" type="chain">otherAction</result>
</action>
<action name="otherAction" class="com.examples.OtherAction">
    <interceptor-ref name="chain">
        <param name="includes">prop1,prop2,prop3</param>
    </interceptor-ref>
    <interceptor-ref name="basicStack"/>
    <result name="success">good_result.ftl</result>
</action>

so I was expecting that prop1, prop2, prop3 would be copied into
"otherAction", but none of the "someAction" properties are being copied.
I've tried the other way around setting the excludes instead, but didn't
work either.
What's the correct syntax to setup the includes/excludes params for the
Chaining interceptor? Thanks in advance!

Masaki