Hi Christoph,

I have tried working in the way login-post-request (using
redirectAction)..It successfully redirects to the required page but its not
displaying the data in that..

ex:

In jsP I have <s:text name="firstName"/>

when I do without redirect it displays user first name but when I try using
redirectAction it shows *"firstName" instead of data..*

I am not sure whether I have followed the correct process or not..

could you kindly provide me an example where I can refer ..?

Thanks,
Hari Krishna