Hi Jason,

How do I use a login form that branch out to 2
restricted area depending on user's role using
SecurityFilter? i.e.
 - if user has user role and log on, give access
   to /user/*
-  if user has admin role and log on, give access
   to /admin/*

The only way I can think of how to do this is to
use 2 links to 2 login forms, 1 form for each.

BTW, can I assign roles for each Action in
struts-config.xml so that I don't have to
prefix path attribute of each Action with
/user or /admin?

Thanks