Hi,

I work on a project with hundreds of struts actions manywith their own custom
interceptor stacks specified.

We have recently internationalized the site, and so I had aneed to add an i18n
interceptor to the top of every action stack.  It would have been impractical
(and difficultto enforce for future actions) to add the new interceptor to
every actiondefinition.

My solution was to override the ActionProxyFactory to returnour own
ActionInvocation, which in turn always prepends the i18n interceptor tothe
interceptor stack during initialization.

I submitted a patch to make this extension simpler:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW-4553

However, it was suggested in the comments for this JIRA thatthere might be
alternative methods to achieve my goal and to ask on this emaillist.  Thanks in
advance for any advice!

-Jasper