I'm not sure about bridging log4j1 to log4j2 gives us any benefit from
enduser point of view, and most the people were using slf4j and log4j 1 for
sure, with the addition of log4j2 the chain is getting complex for a simple
logging. Why can't struts2 can make a log wrapper around it based on the
available logging lib?