Am sorry for not updating, though it got resolved yesterday eve by removing

<constant name="struts.convention.action.includeJars" value=".*mycom-.*" />

as you asked for the urls, i have noticed yesterday that is the culprit
making things drag it, reading even third party jars (more than 800 entries
are there in url and all are unrelated)