Hi!

Is there a way to log in detail what happens with parameters for
redirectAction?

I have an action method (listUsers) which is called through POST with
the parameter "group.id".

This works just fine, the redirect GET have the parameter appended to
the URL.

|<action name="listusers" class="..." method="listUsers"> <result
name="success" type="redirectAction"> <param
name="actionName">groupusers</param> <param

But the moment I add a namespace to the package (e.g. "/strutsweb"), the
parameter "group.id" disappears from the redirect.

And I am completely lost on what could be the cause of this, so detailed
logging on redirectAction is the hopefully a way to find the cause.

Thanks.