> I'm sorry, I should have done a better job phrasing my question.
>
> There are two jars which I can download, struts-2.5.10.1-lib.zip and
> struts-2.5.10.1-min-lib.zip.  What are the use cases for these two
> jars? I'd like to use the "Essential Dependencies" version, and would
> like to know what would require that someone use the "All
> Dependencies" version.

the Essential Dependencies version covers only Struts2 Core (no
plugins), whereas the All Dependencies version contains all the JARs
which covers the Core and all the plugins. Using the latest doesn't
make sense tbh :) And there is Maven to handle dependencies' mess ;-)

Regards
--
Ɓukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/