Matt, did this solve your problem? I'm having the same issue with namespaces.
With this example, I can request ".../Home", ".../Home/Alpha",
".../Alpha/Alpha/Alpha", etc.    The action executes in each case, but if the
URL contains more than one slash, the relative path is messed up for files
included in the JSP.

Ralph Grove

<!DOCTYPE struts PUBLIC
    "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts Configuration 2.0//EN"
    "http://struts.apache.org/dtds/struts-2.0.dtd";>
<struts>

    <constant name="struts.mapper.alwaysSelectFullNamespace" value="true" />
    <constant name="struts.enable.SlashesInActionNames" value="false" />

    <package name="main" extends="struts-default">
        <default-action-ref name="NotFound"/>

        <global-results>
            <result name="error">/error.jsp</result>
        </global-results>

        <global-exception-mappings>
            <exception-mapping exception="java.lang.Exception" result="error"/>
        </global-exception-mappings>

        <action name="NotFound">
            <result>/error.jsp</result>
        </action>

        <!-- Sidebar menu item and static link actions -->
        <action name="Home" class="com.opensymphony.xwork2.ActionSupport">
            <result>/WEB-INF/jsp/index.jsp</result>
        </action>
        <action name="Alpha" class="com.opensymphony.xwork2.ActionSupport">
            <result>/WEB-INF/jsp/alpha.jsp</result>
        </action>
        <action name="Beta" class="com.opensymphony.xwork2.ActionSupport">
            <result>/WEB-INF/jsp/beta.jsp</result>
        </action>

        <!-- Actions -->
        <action name="AnAction" class="action.AnAction">
            <result name="success">/WEB-INF/jsp/index.jsp</result>
            <result name="input">/WEB-INF/jsp/beta.jsp</result>
        </action>

    </package>
</struts>