Hello,

I am using struts 2.5.10.1 with spring-plugin (Spring 4.1.6). According to
the documentation, the default value of
"struts.class.spring.enableAopSupport" is "false"; the description of this
property is "*Uses different logic to construct beans to allow support AOP*";
however I have used the Spring AOP in Actions and in injected objects in
Actions, without using or changing the value of
"struts.class.spring.enableAopSupport" in struts.properties.

So my queries are:

1. What is the difference or impact of set the value of
"struts.class.spring.enableAopSupport" to true?

2. When would it be necessary set the value of
"struts.class.spring.enableAopSupport" to true?

Thanks