<krishnachaithanya.chund...@broadridge.com>:

> Can someone please confirm if Apache 2.4.10 is vulnerable to the
> CVE-2017-9791.

I assume you meant 2.5.10 as there is no such version as 2.4.10. And
as stated in the description 2.5.x series isn't affected as it doesn't
ship with the Struts 1 plugin, only Struts 2.3.x can be affected

http://struts.apache.org/docs/s2-048.html

> I tired checking in the MANIFEST.MF file, where is the implementation version
> shows v.1.1. how to resolve this issue, can we upgrade the struts? Thank you.

Looks like you are running the previous version of Struts, version 1.1
which isn't affected by the vulnerability (but there are other
vulnerabilities which affect this version).

Regards
--
Ɓukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/