Don't you want a nested iteration of the second ArrayList, similar to the iteration you already have?

Erik

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hello there

I am having some issue getting the correctly output while iterating over my collection

I'm doing the following:

I'm iterating over an processList(ArrayList) which contains 4 objects of type
ProcessBO.
ProcessBO has 3 attributes;

int ID String name
ArrayList tasklist

The tasklist holds objects of type TaskBO TaskBO has several attributes of type String

In my jsp I am iterating over the processList like this:

<logic:iterate id="process" name="processlist" >
<bean:write name="process" property="name"/>
<bean:write name="process" property="ID"/><br>
<bean:write name="process" property="tasklist"/><br>
</logic:iterate>

which prints the name, ID as I want it to but for the property tasklist it prints the
class name for each object
in the tasklist.

I would like to access the attributes of the objects inside the tasklist and print
them similar to the other output
with bean:write

I have looked searched for an answer in the documentation where it says I could use something
like "tasklist.name" for the property value but his did not work.

Help would be very much appreciated

Thanks

Karim

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.