On 10/12/2017 11:44 AM, Ej Magdaluyo wrote:
> I would just like to confirm if it is expected that we would need to add
> a fileSizeError result. This is because the code was working in Struts
> 2.2.3, and the error only appeared post-migration. I reviewed the
> migration notes, and I am not certain which version changed this.

I don't think Struts has such result internally. So, please search all
your xml and java files for string fileSizeError. Maybe you already has
defined a global result but fails to load in migrated app. Then please
debug that action why returns this result and why does not return such
result in previous app. You can do this by put a breakpoint on what you
found in previous steps.