Can someone provide some clarification on if this interceptor should be adding
a field error when an empty string is passed to a Integer in the action?  I am
trying to prevent the field error from happening in this case.  It looks like
it should not be happening according to the docs:
https://struts.apache.org/core-developers/conversion-error-interceptor.html ,
or am I not understanding what it is saying here:

"This interceptor extends ConversionErrorInterceptor but only adds conversion
errors from the ActionContext to the field errors of the action if the field
value is not null, "", or {""} (a size 1 String array with only an empty
String). See ConversionErrorInterceptor for more information, as well as the
Type Conversion documentation"

Paul R. Zepernick
Sr. Programmer Analyst
HealthSmart Benefit Solutions

Disclaimer: This communication and any files transmitted with it may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure
under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information
contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is strictly prohibited. If
you received this communication in error, please immediately contact the sender
and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy
format. Thank you.