Martin,

My requirement is triple select tag component implemented with Struts 2
only, without any JS function.
I am still learning how s:doubleselect tag works.
I downloaded the source code from
https://www.mkyong.com/struts2/struts-2-sdoubleselect-example/, compiled
and run it successfully.
This is still work in progress, so I am still working on an example of 3
tag-components wired together.
Please suggest any websites, blogs, examples or implementation tips.
Thanks.