Yes I recently learnt it but I always logically had this assumption: When bean
A needs bean B to be injected and B's type is `prototype`, then Struts internal
injection cycle always re-inject a new instance of B into A regardless if A's
type is `singleton` or `prototype`. So I missed this case :( and Ach, you're
right, I now can retain my high concurrent test was on JSONResult not
JSONInterceptor :(

Regards.