Hi,

I am defining an i18n interceptor with <param name="localeStorage">cookie</param> so that a cookie with the user's selected language is stored.

Everything is working fine if when I navigate in my domain (eg: my.domain.com/somepage.html).

However, when navigating to a subdomain (eg: my.domain.com/subdomain/somepage.html), a new cookie is created with path=/subdomain and the previous one (path=/) is not overriden, due to having different paths (despite having the same name).

My question is: is there a way of defining the cookie path other than having a custom i18n interceptor?

Kind regards and thanks in advance,

--
Rita Brito
Software Developer, ITClinical