sob., 21 wrz 2019 o 11:26 Yasser Zamani <yasserzam...@apache.org> napisał(a):

> Hi,
>
> Sorry I cannot recall why we should migrate -- Have INFRA compelled us and
> Confulence is going to be removed? Or just to beautify?

No, we don't have to migrate. We did so with the site and other guides
just because it's easier for others to fix/add new content. And the
final thing to resolve is what to do with the Migration Guide, we can
re-organise the Confluence space and leave it there or maybe move it
where the rest of the guides is to keep it simple.

> Anyway, I think we can use a Jekyll/Ruby custom tag component which at site
> build time, downloads that Confulence's page html as an anonymous user and
> includes it in output -- like what I've already done for some snippets.

Right now I think that it would be better to leave the guide where it
is, just to clean up the space.

Regards
--
Łukasz