Hii Natta Wang,

Are you try using session interceptor? In java, the session could access
using ServletActionContext.getRequest().getSession(); it will return
servlet HttpSession and use getAttribute() method to ge your particular
session by given sessionAttribut name.

To access session in jsp, i usualy using
${sessionScope.yourSesionAttributName}

Regards...