pt., 10 gru 2021 o 16:37 Krishnaraj Viswanathan
<krishnaraj.viswanat...@oracle.com> napisał(a):

> Hi,
>         I am migrating a big project from Struts1 to Struts2. In our struts1
> project, we have extended and customised the
> org.apache.struts.taglib.html.FormTag.
>
>         Did some search and found that the
> org.apache.struts2.views.jsp.ui.FormTag is the equivalent in Struts2.
>
>         My current Struts 1 code modifies the onsubmit variable of the
> FormTag by calling the setOnsubmit(), but it does that by doing a
> getOnsubmit() like below.
>
>     if (this.getOnsubmit() == null) {
>         this.setOnsubmit(subCmd + subCmdEnd);
>     }
>     else {
>         this.setOnsubmit(subCmd + this.getOnsubmit() + subCmdEnd);
>     }
>
> The Struts 2 class has the setOnsubmit(), but not the getOnsubmit(). Do we
> have any other option available to read the onsubmit value?

As far as I see, onsubmit field has a protected scope so you can
access the field directly. Yet, I would consider changing/extending a
Freemarker template used to generate <s:form> instead - this is a
proper approach in Struts 2 than playing with fields.

Regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/