> On Jan 4, 2023, at 11:39 AM, Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> wt., 3 sty 2023 o 20:40 Ralph Grove <rfgr...@icloud.com.invalid> napisał(a):
>> The message is a result of the execution of this tag:
>>          <s:radio
>>            name="status"
>>            label="Status"
>>            list="statuses" />
>
> Does any value on the list "statuses" have the value "disabled"?

No, the list contains only two values:

    public static final char ACTIVE = 'A', INACTIVE = 'I';
    public static HashMap<Character, String> getStatusMap() {
        HashMap<Character, String> statusMap = new HashMap<>();
        statusMap.put(User.ACTIVE, "Active");
        statusMap.put(User.INACTIVE, "Inactive");
        return statusMap;
    }

I searched the project for the string “.disabled” - it was not found anywhere.

I also searched for “disabled”, which was found once only, in a different jsp
(different from the one that triggers the warning messages):
                    <s:textfield
                        size="50"
                        label="Email Address"
                        name="userId"