Hi Team

When I try to run the application with struts2-tiles-plugin 6.3.0.2 on Apache
tomee 8.0.14 container am getting the following error,
The absolute uri: [http://tiles.apache.org/tags-tiles] cannot be resolved in
either web.xml or the jar files deployed with this application

Please find the attachment screenshot for the same.
Also am attaching the web.xml file, index.jsp file, includePageSettings.jsp
file and includeImports.jsp file
Only the import file includeImports.jsp file contains,
<%@ taglib prefix="tiles" uri="http://tiles.apache.org/tags-tiles"; %>

I tried to google much to resolve the issue and also tried looking on the
archive email of Apache community, but nothing helped me.

Could anyone please suggest a possible solution for my above issue.

Thanks and Regards,
Saravanan.S
FTMS/NFT APP-DEV Team
Mob:- +91 9715644123.
[cid:9772c854-0c64-402d-9ea7-692abea13aa4]
This e-mail may contain confidential information. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender and then immediately delete it from
your system. This email and the contents of an attachment to this e-mail may
contain software viruses which could damage your own computer system. Although
Nielsen has taken reasonable precautions to minimize this risk, it cannot
accept liability for any damage you may sustain as a result of software viruses