Hello,

I migrate struts2 from version 2.5 to 6.3 and now I have observed lots of
Security Content Policy warnings. I found information about new struts
"script" and "link" tags and I introduced them in my app, but I still have
many warning regarding inline handlers like: onlick, onchange etc. I did
not find whether struts2 offers any tools to overcome this by placing a new
special tag or something, the only way I found is replacing inline handlers
with event listeners moved to JS file or block.

I would like to ask whether there is any inbuilt solution from struts2 to
handle inline handlers or maybe something planned to do in next releases?

Many thanks,

Aleksandr