From: Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2024 10:34 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List <user@struts.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Struts Java 17 and J2EE9 support

External Email : Be cautious while opening any links or attachments.

wt., 20 lut 2024 o 15:29 Nate Kerkhofs <nate.kerkh...@ikan.be> napisaƂ(a):
> Is there a specific launch window Apache is targeting for the launch of
> Struts 7 and the associated migration guide?

Nope, yet I want to release Struts 6.4.0 and then probably start working on
releasing Struts 7. This is also related to EOF of Struts 2.5.x in two months,
which means you can expect Struts 7 once Struts 2.5.x is EOF

Cheers
Lukasz