From: Burton Rhodes <burtonrho...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, 15 August 2024 22:16
To: Struts Users Mailing List <user@struts.apache.org>; Struts Users Mailing
List <user@struts.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Apache Struts IntelliJ IDEA plugin

Most of the IntellJ plugins that are the "authority" on a certain framework are
named the same as the framework name.  For example:

Existing Intellij Plugin Names
Gradle
Maven
Docker
Node.js

In that vein, I might recommend "Struts" or keep it as-is: "Apache
Struts".   Since Struts 1 is beyond EOL, adding "2" to the title (Struts
2) is not necessary.

If you want to be more creative, ChatGPT came up with a few ideas. ;-)

Struts Assist
Struts Helper
Struts Toolkit

And my personal favorite:  Struts-a-Lot