I need a Timestamp field in an ActionForm of me (called starttime). The
value of this field should be set from
an HTML form. Using <html:text> the property of the bean has to of type
String.
Therefore I created a "virtual" property, i.e. getter- and
setter-methods for my Timestamp field which do the conversion with
another "field"-name (starttimestr). This works.
The question is: is this considered good style? Are there any problems
to be aware of? I am new to Java and Struts, so I think I better ask.

Martin