Rick, I tried putting a hidden submit button (<html:submit style="display:none"/>) in front of my cancel button to intercept the "Enter" key, but again, this worked in Mozilla but not IE (just like my key listener JavaScript).

So I'm still looking for an Enter key listener that is portable. I haven't tried every suggestion I got though.

Erik

Rick Reumann wrote:

Erik Weber wrote:

Would this button then need an onclick to submit the form, or is that not necessary?

I haven't had to use the approach but I don't think it would be necessary to add an onclick. Just make it's a regular submit button and make sure it's hidden after the <html:form > tag