However, upon further reflction...
If what you really want is
generated, then you could do it with an action forward too.  Which is what you tried
to do above, you just need a global forward call /Register, or rather Register.

The difference between the two?  Not much in terms of basic functionality.  Lots in
terms of re=use.
I tend to like the start of my use cases as global action forwards, that way I can
change how to get into them action wise.