http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/beanutils/api/index.html
Leandro Melo wrote:

I also would like to see this "converter" code and how
to use it!!!

--- Jason King <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu:

Could you point us at some code that does this? Do
you customize in the action, the form or the DTO?
Bryce Fischer wrote:

You can register a different converter that

BeanUtils uses to copy

from a string to a date. Write your own converter,

using the date

format you need, then use

ConvertUtils.register(...) to register it.

That's what I do anyhow.