Hi I've got a custom javabean that I want to move all of its public
properties directly into a map held in a form.
I've tried BeanUtils.copyProperties(myMap, myObject); as well as
PropertyUtils.copyProperties(myMap, myObject);
neither seem to do what I want, however if I reverse it for moving data from
the map to my object it works great.  I swear at one point I had it working
doing this but then it conked out.. (dont ask I dont know either :P).

Anyway is there an easy quick way to move everything from my object into a
map?
Thanks,
David