Hi all,
I did a cooding error, developing an actionForm in session and now I have to recover this error, by taking another approach:

I used the actionForm validate and reset methods to perform some things that probably they had to be placed into the Actions.

Specifically i code a method that in a first time calculates only the form's default values, but in a second time it becomes a method that takes values from database, to fill the form!

I do this things 'cause I need to manage the insert and the edit status of the same things and I don't whant to code the same thing more than one times.

Trying to follow the single-one cooding approach, I made the over described error. And now I don't know how to move the code away from the form.

Were do you place the methods that have to initialize action forms?
In some case I have to do this before populate, and in other case after the populate (reset and validate).

what's the best way to validate | initialize the same form, depending on parameters?

I'm sorry for my bad english... I hope you understand me...

best regards,

--
Davide Gurgone.
davide_at_gurgone_dot_it