Matt, can you post who you gave 1 out to?  I don't want to double up.

Here's my 1st 5 replies:
Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Emmanouil Batsis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Anuj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Kommana, Sridhar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Tridev Kodamasingh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I will send out the invite if you haven't already gotten one.  Please tell
me if you already have one.  I don't want to waste any.  Also, once you get
your account setup, you will have 6 invites available, so help out someone
else please.

Thanks.

--
James Mitchell