I haven't been on this list in a while.  I was
wondering if anyone's created an installation
wizard/thingy for it yet.

All I have so far is a PC with a new Linux OS.
Ideally, I'd like a wizard that sets up everything I
need to create a typical application... Struts, MySQL
or another DB, JRE, J2EE, J2SE, Expresso, JDBC
drivers, Tomcat, etc.

Any chance of this existing?  I'm thinking of how
useful and cool the cygwin installer is.  If not, can
anyone suggest another open source architecture that
might provide something like this?

Thanks,
Dan