Not the form bean class... The action definition in struts-config.
<action path="/borrowerInfo"
this!!!!!!!
        type="com.sssc.csr.web.actions.ShowBorrowerAction">
                        <forward name="success" path="borrowerInfo"></forward>
                </action>
You have to tell the action definition what form your using, regardless of whether it
is DynaForm, ValidatorForm or ActionForm.
When one of the <html: tags gets executed it looks for the <html:form tag, grabs the
action and then looks in struts-config for the form name THEN it creates the tag.  You
don't have a name parameter, so it's saying that it's null.