Mmh, ok, I got the package, and had a closer look to it.
But as I understand, there is no way to integrate it into the struts framework flow?

What I'm trying to say is that I was looking for a way to remain in the struts framework api so that the form submission would take place using an ActionForward ...

The 3rd party application would present the user something he has to do/read/agree and then submit an answer form back to my application.

Thanks,
Chris

Tuncay Baskan wrote:

jakarta has a project that will do this.

... and the name of the project is httpclient.

/tb.