Hey All,

I am trying to use the Scallfold AccessBase Class and find myself getting the following error:

ResourceException e:  No value specified for parameter 2

This is my sql Statement:

sql: SELECT firstname,lastname,affiliation,username,password FROM users WHERE username=? AND password=?;

This is my code:

public static final SessionUser findUser(User user)
   {
       SessionUser session_user = new SessionUser();
       Object[] par = new Object[2];

       par[0] = user.getUsername();
       par[1] = user.getPassword();

       System.out.println("username: " + user.getUsername());
       System.out.println("password: " + user.getPassword());

try
{
System.out.println("sql: " + AccessBase.getCommand(USER_SELECT_KEY));

if(findElement(session_user,par, USER_SELECT_KEY))
{
System.out.println("SessionUser: "+session_user.toString());
return(session_user);
}
else
{
return(null);
catch(ResourceException e)
{

System.out.println("ResourceException e: " + e.getCauseMessage());
//e.printStackTrace();

Can anyone help out with this I have really hit a wall.

Ruben Cepeda
[EMAIL PROTECTED]