Here is an example of dynamic targeting :-)
By default, the target will be '_self' but depending on the clicked button, you can change the target to '_top','_parent',..., a frame name or any opended window.
Your Action will forward your path (succes, failure,...) to the corresponding target window.

<script language="JavaScript"> function setDynamicTarget(target) { document.forms[0].target = target; } function SubmitForm(object) { object.form.submit(); } </script>

Bj

Sebastian Ho a Ãcrit :
When you say depending on the clicked button, are u assuming that there
are >1 button. I only have one button in the frame. The behaviour is
coded in actino class. If this is not what u meant, some pointers or
example will be appreciated.

thanks

sebastian