Yes that is pretty much what I wan't to do, but I seem to be unable to
reach this FileUploadException and make sure it is only handled the way I
want it to be handled...

Björn Ingimundarson

This is simply saying that the stream ended, which is the case.  I would
log it as either warn, or info.  It's  a direct, and correct response by
the system to something the user has done.  It's also an indicator of
potential problems.
If the uploads were mission critical I might log as info, or even log to
another file and have some daily process go through it and see if there's
an abnormally large number of these erorrs.  I wouldn't think it serious
enough, even for mission critical to eye ball the log every day.  YMMV.