Hi,
I am facing strange problem on Oracle 9i AS 9.03 version on HP and unix
boxes. When I save or submit the jsp, the port is getting changed. I noticed
it has something to do with HTML:Base or html:html tag. Did any body faces
such problem. Pls let me know

Thanks & Regds
 Ashwani

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the
property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,  you are not authorized to read,
print, retain, copy, disseminate,  distribute, or use this message or any part
thereof. If you receive this  message in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete all  copies of this message.