Hi,

I can't get struts tags to accept expressions.
There was the previous example I wrote to the list about (Re: <html:text> tag) and now I am trying to get the focus attribute of the <html:form> tag take an expression such that I can identify which text element should get focus following a validation error.

If I include the following in my jsp file:

then I get the following exception:

/login.jsp(13,0) According to TLD or attribute directive in tag file, attribute focus does not accept any expressions

and yet according to the documentation this attribute should accept them.

Thanks,
Andy