http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/showattachment.cgi?attach_id=8633

> > Thank you.
> >
> > Ola
> >

> Ola - we more information to be able to help you. I
> can't even tell what
> your problem is, or why you think that bugzilla
> report is/isn't related
> to it. (Also, there are hundreds of bugzilla reports
> that do not apply
> to your problem...that doesn't mean they are helpful
> to explain what is
> going on.)
>

> Matt

Matt,

Please find further detail below:

GENERAL INFORMATION
===================
My understanding is that the Stuts validator is not
designed to work with classes that extend
DispatchAction (as against Action).  However, the
information I have found on the internet appears to
suggest that there is a way to make them work with
each other.  This article
(http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/showattachment.cgi?attach_id=8633)
is meant to be an explanation of howto, but on closer
examination, it did not seem to deal with the issue.

Can you please tell me how to make them work with each
other?

Thank you.

Ola.