Dont wish to change the subject but XP service pack 2 has severely limited popups.

Worth bearing in mind

Hi,

I need some tips to design popup calls.

I have the main page containing a list in <table></table> tags with for each row several buttons calling popups (modification/creation/deletion/history/...) For each row parameters passed to the popup are differents.

And a popup pages : creation/modification, history,...

For now I use some javascript to create popup and pass parameters. Then in the JSP I retrieve request parameter and fill corresponding properties. At the end, the user post change to the Action.

How can I use Action to call popups and do this more "Struts spirit" ?
My problem is to pass parameters to the targeted ActionForm (the one corresponding to the popup jsp) in the main JSP.

thx,

Bj