I'm getting a curious error when I try to navigate
in the browser (firefox 1.0RC) from the normal user interface
to the administrative login of my struts application.
The whole application is running under https.

I keep getting this error message (in a modal pop-up window):

"Redirection limit for this URL exceeded. Unable to load the requested page. This may be caused by cookies that are blocked."

(Cookies are fully allowed in my browser btw).

I have no idea where this is coming from, can't see anything in the
application logs either.

So is this the browser?  Or my application?

Any ideas appreciated as I'm a bit nervous this will happen in
the wild.

Håkon
--
We shall fight on the beaches,