> According to the Javadoc ActionErrors is not deprecated,
> ActionError is  (you should use ActionMessage instead,
> deprecated since 1.2.0)

But the one and only method of ActionErrors, add, is deprecated. And so is
ActionErrors.GLOBAL_ERROR.

I thought we were supposed to not use ActionError or ActionErrors, instead
handle error messages with ActionMessage and ActionMessages. Then use
saveErrors, passing it the ActionMessages object (which Struts 1.1 won't
allow). Then use <html:errors/> in the jsp page.

--
Tim Slattery
[EMAIL PROTECTED]