http://java.sun.com/docs/books/vmspec/

Denis Avdic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

09/16/2004 01:39 PM

Please respond to
"Struts Users Mailing List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Struts Users Mailing List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc
Subject
[OT] Good Java tech book?

I am looking for a book on Java, but one focusing on the underlying
technologies rather than the programming aspect.  I want to learn more
about JVM and bytecode and stuff like that, and I am not sure where I
should look to find information about that.  I figured a book would be
a good central repository.

Thanks,

Denis