For reference, here's a snippet from the JSTL 1.0 Spec., Section 3.1 Expressions
and Attribute Values:

It is also possible for an attribute to contain more than one EL expression,
mixed with static text. For example, the following would display "Price of
productName is productPrice" for a list of products.

<c:forEach var="product" items="${products}">
    <c:out value="Price of ${product.name} is ${product.price}"/>
</c:forEach>

D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>