Durham David R Jr Contr 805 CSPTS/SCE wrote:

James Mitchell wrote:

Please do not cross post to both lists. Most of us on dev are also

on user.

If I choose to reply or ignore you on dev, I'll do the same on user.

Thanks.

I explained my reasons for doing it in the post\.

I think what he's saying is that you'll never need to cross post. As in, there isn't a single good reason to cross post to 'user' and 'dev'.

- Dave

Yah, Dave, I got dat. And, I tink his reasons were gut. I have to admit that I blew it and did not tink about most dev people being on user. I just was tinking about user people not being on dev. Slipped a hitch in my gettiup there.

Michael McGrady