My struts-config.xml contains more than one resource file. The default
one cannot be mapped in bean:message, without specifing bundle. What
needs to be changed? (I keep the default resource file for
ValidatorForm.)
Thanks

Error Message:
javax.servlet.ServletException: Missing message for key "main.title"

org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doHandlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:825)

Welcome.jsp:
<head>
  <title><bean:message key="main.title"/></title>
</head>

My struts-config.xml:
  <message-resources
      parameter="com.common.resources.ApplicationResources"
      null="false" />
  <message-resources
      parameter="com.erp.quotation.ApplicationResources"
      key="quotation"
      null="false" />