Hi,

I'm using tiles. I have a situation where I have a JSP Tiled with header, Navigation
Bar, body and footer. In the body tile, I need two frames left and right. In the left
frame I'll show a Tree and clicking on TreeNode in the left frame, I wish to display
the Node details in the right frame. The right frame contains some buttons and
clicking on those buttons should submit the entire page.

I'm finding it difficult to use Frameset and html:frame along with Tiles. Has anybody
done similar implementation? Any examples on the web?

THanx
Ratnakar