Caroline, are you by any chance using anything before the 1.1 stable release
such as 1.0, a 1.1 beta or release candidate (1.1-b3, 1.1-rc2, etc.) ?
I found this note in v1.1-b3 (and in the current 1.2.4 notes):

> ActionMapping: input property may now refer to an
> ActionForward rather than a module-relative path if
> inputForward is set to true on the module's ControllerConfig
> bean [org.apache.struts.config.ControllerConfig]

Since a tile seems to work from almost any place an ActionForward works in a
TilesRequestProcessor (from my point of view at least), it makes sense that
Tiles could, in 1.1, be used in the input parameter.   The default says
inputForward="false" so maybe your tile will work if you set it to true (so
the inputForward gets treated like a global actionForward and see tiles?) ?
The syntax would then be (in struts-config.xml):

<controller ... inputForward="true" />

Personally, I'd lean more towards Hubert Rabago's note that you have
specified in your struts-config.xml both ".frame.Content" and
".frame.content" in different places while you probably only used one of
those exact case-sensitive spellings in your tiles definition xmil file.
But hey, the above is what I get for trying to research why I thought you
couldn't use tiles in the input parameter of an action. *shrug*

Regards,
David